AR/AP Admin Assistant
DecorativeStone Solutions, Inc. (DSS) is a growing North County San Diego based company in the high demand field of landscape stone supplies. DSS supplies landscape stone to commercial,municipal, and residential projects all over Southern California and beyond. We are in need of a self-motivated person to grow with the company. If you are interested in working for a company that values work-life balance, has a small family-feel with an easy-going culture and flexible hours, please keep reading and apply.
What we are looking for in an AP/AR Admin Assistant:
· Experience with invoicing and posting in business accounting software (We use Zoho Books)
· Numbers minded and detail oriented (Probably the #1 requirement, everything else can be learned)
· Positive energy with great communication skills
· High ethical standards, discretion, confidentiality and thoroughness in work product
· Strong math & computer skills along with proficiency in spreadsheets, cloud based software, and professional emails.
· Solid organization skills
· Ability to follow direction and act calm under pressure
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Must be able to pass a background check
Specific Responsibilities include:
· Account Payable (receipt, input, and payment of bills in a timely fashion)
· Accounts Receivables (Weekly invoicing, enter and apply customer’s payments, collections on past due invoices)
· Manage cloud based phone system and act as operator
· Manage California Mechanics liens and releases
· Schedule meetings and appointments
· Organize and maintain the office layout and order supplies and office related equipment
· Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
· Plan in-house or off-site activities such as parties, celebrations and conferences
· Creation, documentation, and implementation of office operations and procedures, and some social media
· Manage Thank You Cards/appreciation program for customers and vendors
· Assist sales staff as requested
· Miscellaneous business research as requested by management
· Basically be a valued member of our team!
- AP/AR : 1 year (Must)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Must)
· $20.00-$22.00 per hour, negotiable for the right candidate. Transitioning to salaried position after 6 months of successful employment
· Paid vacation and holidays (Full Time employees only)
· Health benefits stipend
· Simple IRA retirement program
· Monthly Team building Activities
· Initial work to be performed physically in San Marcos, CA office, but remote setup after probationary period is realistic.
We are looking for a strong and bright individual with understanding of basic business accounting principles to help add structure and implement solid processes to our organization. Is that YOU? If yes, then let’s talk!
*Be sure to include your name of your favorite Mexican food dish in your Indeed application* See job post here: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=bookkeeper&l=San%20Marcos%2C%20CA&vjk=f691780807b20699